Saturday 25 January 2014

Pasta at Le Veranda

Le Veranda @ Blowfish Hotel

Le Veranda is one of my favourite Italian restaurants in lagos, I try to go as often as I can,


I went there last week and I had the 'Frutti de Mare' which is basically seafood spaghetti, it comes with mussels,calamari and prawns in a tomato based sauce and it's very very yummy! It's a huge portion as well and I'm never able to finish it, (always a bonus in my book)

I also like how accommodating the manager is, I'm not a fan of mussels and always substitute it for more prawns and they are always willing to oblige,

The wine list is a bit basic but on the whole I will definitely recommend going.

Has any one else tried Le Veranda? If so what did you have? Pls feel free to share and recommend! )

Kisses
Mo

No comments:

Post a Comment