Saturday 18 January 2014

Hotel Dinning- No 5 Lounge & Bar - Ritz Dubai International Financial District

 When I stay at hotels I usually just do breakfast and eat out, unless I already know or have heard great things about their food. So after a hard night of partying, my friend and I decided to have a really late lunch at the hotel. First of all we fell in love with the alfresco Lounge, the décor and lights were so beautiful and as always the service was excellent!!! We had the wagyu mini burger and chicken Sliders, which I have to say were amazing,  (second only to 45park lane- I will be writing about that soon!)  They had great fries too, which in my opinion is hard to find!
 We also had cocktails and lemon and mint shisha which was amazing as well!! It gets really lively at night too.The Ritz Carlton DIFC is a great hotel,with excellent service and the no 5 lounge & bar is a place I will definitely be going back to!

Biols xxx

2 comments:

  1. Wagu beef is simply scrumptious. Can't put a price on quality
    -Tomato

    ReplyDelete