Saturday 18 January 2014

Best ofada in town.

Ofada eating,( as well as green stew) is a passion of mine.  Nothing is better than a relaxed afternoon with a plate of ofada rice and dodo or seeing ofada on the menu at a wedding. Oh the joys of life!!

After deciding i could not keep waiting and going to weddings to satisfy my ofada craving, my quest began to find the best,safest ,consistent and most comfortable place to buy ofada in lagos . I tried yellow chilli's obe dindin, tfc and some other places and then God sent terraculture. Not only do they make in my opinion the best ofada in town, they also have an extensive menu of  yummy Nigerian food, an art gallery and a library/ bookshop. What else can you ask for?!

If anyone has any better ofada spots I am more than willing to try!!


Biols xx

2 comments: