Saturday 18 January 2014

Lemongrass Thai Resturant Dubai

Lemon grass Thai Restaurant Dubai

I had lunch at lemongrass restaurant on a rainy afternoon in dubai, the restaurant is simply furnished with a very zen, tranquil feel which I found very relaxing, it's one of those places that leaves you wanting to stay even after your meal.

For lunch we ordered the tom yom soup with seafood which came in a great big bowl with huge crab legs sticking out and all kinds of yummy seafood goodness! The soup  was light, aromatic and very tasty,we also had vegetable spring rolls which were equally as good.


For our main we ordered prawns with garlic and chilli, a duck red curry and chicken fried rice, all three dishes were simply fabulous and best part was how massive the portions were!(always a bonus when you get left overs to takeaway)

The restaurant did not serve alcohol, which was not a problem for me and I had the most delicious apple and mango smoothie, I actually had two glasses, it was that good and I will definitely try to recreate it at home.


 I Have absolutely no complaints about this restaurant, the food was very good and the staff very friendly, I would have absolutely gone back to try some more dishes if I had more time and will definitely be back.

Kisses
Mo




No comments:

Post a Comment