Thursday 16 January 2014

Dinner at Bab Al Yam

When in Dubai have dinner at the Burj Al Arab right? So we decided to try out the Bab Al Yam intercontinental Buffet. While it was far from the best food or most memorable, I have ever tasted in my life, it was definitely up to acceptable standard. The service, as fantastic as it is everywhere in Dubai, was even more superb than we had come to expect, as we wanted to sit outside and it was a bit chilly,we were even brought pashminas by the waitress, without asking!! Attention to detail is always key- at least to me. As a lover of good wine, I have to say that wine list was amazing and that can make or break the meal. Having said all this the best part of the meal was the amazing view and poolside cafĂ© that offers shisha too. Will I go back? Definitely, but maybe not for the buffet.

Biols xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment